1. Name: Gabriela García Cano
2. Company Name: Sisters
4. Business Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Please give us a brief history of your business and some of the services you provide.
Accesorios que hacen a un estilo!
Accesorios de moda femeninos.
Somos un equipo con mucha experiencia en el diseño y la producción de moda, buscamos brindar un producto bello y destacado acompañado de asesoramiento personalizado.
Accessories that make a style!
Women’s fashion accessories
We are a team with a lot of experience in the design and production of fashion, we seek to provide a beautiful and outstanding product accompanied by personalized advice.
6. We would like to talk about Sister’s branding. There is a consistent use of geometric designs, which creates diamonds. To be honest, the geometric design is our favorite design element of your design. We also notice the color palette is pink and white. How did you decide the company’s brand?
The shape of the glass or diamonds is very present in our products, we believe that it represents us. The form itself is beautiful and allows you to compose a lot from there. The pink color is also close to our choices, it can also be a very versatile color and can have small meaningful things different things.
7. What made Sisters choose Bronze Foiling to be paired with the pink and white color combination?
We wanted the metal present in the design, and it seems very fine combined with the pink that is similar.
8. We noticed a custom die cut, which resembles the face of a diamond in both pink and white. It is such a pretty design. Can you talk to us about it?
Yes, it accompanies all our products. Pink for silver, gold, crystals and black products. White for color products.
9. Sisters has three different types of Hole Punches (triangular hole punches, round punches and oval punches) used on the custom die cuts and square cards. Can you let us know how you decided to design the Hole Punches?
Triangles to pass the hanging son.
Round and oval for the different types of rings.
10. Gift card has custom sizing and an extensive use of the Bronze Foiling with the geometric design created as a pattern across the front. Can you let us know what this card will be used for and how you were able to create a design which reflected the company’s brand while differing slightly from the rest of the cards?
This card is created for professional makeup artists, wedding planners, hairstylists to give their clients promoting “Sisters”. The card must be beautiful and signify a beautiful object to be delivered, otherwise they would not.
11. What made you choose MorningPrint?
I live in Argentina, I could not get my designs done. So I searched the Web. Encotre [I found] Instagram and I followed them and messaged through Facebook. The person who answers on Facebook is excellent and immediately answered my questions and needs.