1. Name: Caitlyn Humphreys
2. Company Name: The Same
4. Business Contact Email: email@example.com
5. Please give us a brief history of your business and some of the services you provide.
Hi! My name is Caitlyn Humphreys, and I work as a freelance animator and illustrator! I also own my own etsy store, where I sell enamel pins!
6. What was the inspiration for your design?
For my branding, I’ve been using concept art from my film, Brambles- it’s one of my favourite illustrations, and the colour scheme suits me quite well. It has a good ‘feeling’, I feel like the piece appeals to people, so they remember my card and are interested in picking it up when I’m at conventions.
7. We get many questions about our Spot UV. Would you like to share your opinion about the final result of the Spot UV?
I love Spot UV for creating depth in illustrations! The difference in colour between coated printing was on coated paper, so I wanted to try a variation that used Spot UV selectively.
Coated paper really makes darker colours pop, but I like how lighter colours are in uncoated paper, so Spot UV gives me the best of both worlds. I love how it turned out!
I’ve also used Spot UV a few times in other projects as well to create ‘invisible’ elements, that are present in Spot UV and not present in the actual printed design, and I love how interactive the experience of looking at the card becomes – it kind of feels a little more like a secret shared between the giver and receiver of the card. 😉
8. What do you think of the Standard Coated 14pt Matte paper? Do you like the soft touch feeling?
I love it! The contrast between it and Spot UV is fantastic.
9. How did you choose Hologram Foiling over Silver?
I wanted silver, but I wanted it to have a little more pizazz! The different colours you can find in the foil makes it more fun for the person who has your business card, which encourages them to interact with it more!
10. What is your favorite part of your business card?
I love how the illustration turned out with the Spot UV
11. What made you choose MorningPrint?
Your huge range of options Many places only offer gold silver foiling, and you have an enourmouse variety of options, and each is very clearly laid out! It makes it easy to know what is achievable, and what you should plan for in your design. Also your turnaround is fantastic! Thank you for all your hard work.
12. How was your experience with MorningPrint? Would you recommend us to others?
Of course! I already have 😉