1. Name: Lindsey Campbell
2. Company Name: Hello Hydrangea
3. Website: hellohydrangea.com
4. Business Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Please give us a brief history of your business and some of the services you provide.
Hello Hydrangea is a creative business that creates online video classes about fiber arts. I have taught thousands of students around the world how to weave and macrame, among other lessons. I also design and sell home decor collections and I have worked with companies such as Anthropologie, Nordstrom and JoAnn Crafts.
6. Why did you select Glossy Silver Foiling?
I created my logo in glossy silver foil on top of a detail shop of some of my work on the front of my business card to make it stand out.
7. Can you tell us the inspiration behind the logo?
I hand painted my logo when I started weaving a few years ago. It is a symbol of woven tapestries and is a reflection of the handmade element in my work.
8. What made you choose Standard Coated 14pt Matte?
I wanted my business cards to be thick and contrast to the glossy silver foil.
9. What is your favorite part of your business card?
I love the silver foil on the front and the two sides of color printing. I also have a frosted and silver foil care/instructions card that I include in my handmade woven goods packages.
10. What made you choose MorningPrint?
I have been ordering my business cards from MorningPrint since last year when I found them while searching for an affordable printing option to make a business card that would stand out. I love their unique options, great prices and quick turnaround!
11. How was your experience with MorningPrint? Would you recommend us to others?
My experience with MorningPrint has been amazing. It’s amazing that I can place an order for a few hundred thick, double sided color business cards with silver foiling and the finished cards will be on my door four days later! I recommend them to everyone I know. If you have a vision, you can make it happen with MorningPrint